Mark Cross, PA sees patients as a Physician Assistant via Telehealth appointments.
Mark completed his Physician Assistant Certification at Red Rocks Community College in Colorado; his Masters in Social Work at Wayne State University and his Bachelor of Science at Michigan State University. He has a certificate of added qualifications through the National Commission on the Computer Certification of Physician Assistant.
His desire to help others and relieve pain and suffering prompted him to get into healthcare.
He chose to work at a community health center to help those who have difficulty helping themselves, primarily the disenfranchised and lower income. Mark wants his patients to know that he is truly here to help them – not just assuming a role, rather he is genuinely interested in their welfare.
Mark core messages and key health takeaways he wants his patients to remember are:
- You help yourself by helping other people
2. Ultimately, discipline pays off
3. A general principle in life is: the choices we make (or don’t make) result in consequences as a product of those choices
His hobbies include a passion for physical fitness and good, ethnic food.
He speaks elementary Spanish.
A fun fact about Mark Cross is that he will never turn down the opportunity to engage in a physical activity that has been offered to him and will always have time for a word of cheer, an appropriate joke and a desire to hear about the struggles and successes that a person might be experiencing.
- Family Medicine Providers, Telehealth
- University Of Study
- Red Rocks Community College, CO
- Added Certificate of Qualifications
- Psychiatry - National Commission on the Computer Certification of Physician Assistants
- Family Medicine