This clinic will be administering Pfizer vaccines to children ages 5 years old and up, as well as to adults. We will be offering two $25 gift card incentives to adults as part of Public Health’s “Get one, Give one” initiative for receiving their first or second doses of Pfizer or their first dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. We will also have stainless steel water bottles for children and teens receiving their first or second doses of Pfizer vaccine. Two free tacos for anyone vaccinated at this clinic, including persons receiving booster doses.
- Covid-19 Rent Relief Program representative will make appointments to assist with completing applications for renters to receive financial assistance for rent and utilities
- Promotores will have information about their services, including assistance with applying for Medi-Cal, and resources for the Latinx community
- Link Family Resource Center will have information about the services they render and resources for families
- Transitions Mental Health Association’s Family Services- Youth Services Program supports parents in navigating the mental health system of care as well as providing education and resources
- MICOP: Mixteco Indigena Community Outreach Program will have information about the services they render and resources for Mixtec and indigenous immigrants
Taqueria Don Jose: Along with the two free tacos to anyone vaccinated at the Oak Park Clinic on 11/12, the food truck will be selling all the items on its usual menu.