CHC is committed to providing safe and quality health care to all of our patients. If you have any quality of care or safety concerns, do not hesitate to contact our Quality Improvement Director at 805-931-2668. We will strive to address your concerns as promptly as possible. If after contacting us, you feel we still have not adequately addressed your concerns, please feel free to contact JCAHO by either calling them at (630) 792-5000 or writing to JCAHO at:
Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
One Renaissance Blvd.
Oakbrook Terrace, IL. 60181
CHC is a FTCA Deemed Facility
CHC is also a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b,
and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
“This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.”
If you have an Urgent, Severe or Life Threatening medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room for treatment.
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast (CHC) cannot provide a diagnosis or medical advice for an individual situation via this contact page. Your physician who knows your medical history is the best person to provide that information. If you are not a currently a CHC patient, and would like to be established as one, please visit our Locations page and call the health center nearest you for an initial appointment.
Requests are to be used only for public information. We cannot and will not respond to questions that contain any of the following information. For more details see our Notice of Privacy Practices.
- The individual’s past, present or future physical or mental health.
- The past, present or future payment for health care.
- All elements (except years) of dates related to an individual (including birth date, admission date, discharge date, date of death and exact age if over 89)
- Fax number
- Social Security number
- Medical record number
- Health plan beneficiary number
- Account number
- Certificate/license number
- Any vehicle or other device serial number
- Device identifiers or serial numbers
- Web URL
- Internet Protocol (IP) address numbers
- Finger or voice prints
- Photographic images
- Any other characteristic that could uniquely identify the individual