Your Gift of Health Can Make a Difference.
For more information regarding donations and other charitable giving to Community Health Centers, please contact:
Kena C. Burke, MPP Foundation Director
Community & Government Relations Officer
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast
150 Mary #3
Nipomo, CA 93444
For more information and ways to get involved, please also visit the CHC Foundation website (CHCF). CHCF was created specifically to support the continued development and operation of Community Health Centers of the Central Coast and its role in the communities that it serves.
Here are just a few ways you can support our organization:
- Planned Giving. Include CHC patients in your estate planning.
- CHC patients receive a contribution for any vehicle that you donate, car, truck, or boat, running or not. We'll pick it up.
- Shop at your favorite stores online. When you shop at igive.com, a certain percentage automatically goes to CHC patients.
- Go to www.igive.com and start shopping now.
- Become a CHC Angel. 100% of tax deductible donations are used for patient services. Call to learn more.
- Register your Vons Club Card online and a certain percentage of your purchases will be donated to CHC patients.
Register your card now at www.escrip.com.